SRSZIM Suggestions

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
IM Suggestions
Post your IM suggestions here.

I have a 2.


1. Mark users as "Favorite" so when you open IM it is on the top of the list rather than searching through my 300 contacts lists
2. A search your contact list bar rather than searching whole MPGH database..
Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
take some rest Joe
I think I give up
Quote Originally Posted by Vivienne View Post
Post your IM suggestions here.

I have a 2.


1. Mark users as "Favorite" so when you open IM it is on the top of the list rather than searching through my 300 contacts lists
2. A search your contact list bar rather than searching whole MPGH database..
IM is never going to be fixed unless someone takes the initiative on it, was going to start on it until college took a big shit on me.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?