Thread not being posted

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Thread not being posted
I was trying to create a thread in the marketplace so I can buy Amazon Reviews from people on the forum. I don't see why this would be disallowed or a bad service to offer? I had tried posting it under services and I tried under hiring since I thought that might make more sense, but my thread never got approved or posted.

I even created an image for my thread and properly linked it to add me on IM
https://imgur.com/a/e22nb2A
All marketplace threads required approval by staff. We allocate 24 hours for the approval process. If your thread meets all the requirements, it will be approved. If it doesn't, you will receive a message that it has been deleted.

Also, AFAIK all amazon threads are disallowed.
Oh but I'm not talking about refunding Amazon or anything, I'm an amazon seller looking for reviews for my products. Should be a legit service. But I can't complain if it isn't allowed, I just wanted to check.

Thanks for the help
Quote Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Oh but I'm not talking about refunding Amazon or anything, I'm an amazon seller looking for reviews for my products. Should be a legit service. But I can't complain if it isn't allowed, I just wanted to check.

Thanks for the help
Yeah, not just refunding is forbidden. ANYTHING Amazon is forbidden.
Mpgh has some bizzare rules, but okay.
It's in your best interest.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us