Map Hack isnt working properly. Every time I toggle it on in the map, turns my minimap completely black. Toggle it in the nexus/vault you get a black/blue screen and your character is stuck in a 1x1 tile
No exe?
there is no .exe file
maybe
Originally Posted by becorna123
I keep getting "Load Error, retrying" -- any suggestions?
try reinstall the game and put the thingy again.
Most of the times when you get a load error is when Deca is making a new update and servers down.
What is secret?
i have this thing called "secret kong/steam" when im trying to login
what i need to write in this?
Endless tutorial
Why i keep entering tutorial ?? i cant go to nexus or anything, everytime clicking play it jump to tutorial . does anyone can help me with this problem ?
Yo, im getting the file as a shockwave flash object, not an exe as i have previous updates. Is there something im doing wrong here?
All you need to do is turn the swf file into a exe. its pretty simple, if you don't know how to do it then just look it up
I keep getting socket server protocol error when I try to open on the proxy server, can someone please help me???
Originally Posted by OrangeCarrot4537
how to replace SA.exe lmfao?
I can't even fathom what simple English is.
made a thread about this but figured I'd post in here too
whats are the best settings for a subtle fame bot with 059? thanks
Keep getting "Load error, retrying" with only 059 client. Anything else I attempt works fine. Help?
Originally Posted by becorna123
I keep getting "Load Error, retrying" -- any suggestions?
I had this same problem.
Open up your flash player and go to Global settings --> Extras --> Trusted location something --> and then add in the swf file.
After you have done this reopen the game and it should work.
No swf?
Originally Posted by thacathaca
When I download both 059 and Crazy the file isn't a swf and I can't even start the game. It's just an "archive"
Now I know what's happening, when I try to extract to my desktop windows won't let me have files with dots on the name, and when I rename in rar it's automatically changed to an archive. Any help?