Outdated[X31.1.1] 059 client

Posts 46–60 of 61 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by analal View Post
I keep getting socket server protocol error when I try to open on the proxy server, can someone please help me???
Is your proxy open? Did you press start on it (if you're using K-Relay)?

Quote Originally Posted by Pszczolka3331 View Post
i have this thing called "secret kong/steam" when im trying to login
what i need to write in this?
This is only needed if you have your Kongregate or Steam secret ID. You will be using that to login.

Quote Originally Posted by becorna123 View Post
I keep getting "Load Error, retrying" -- any suggestions?
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1323417

Quote Originally Posted by Matcka16 View Post
My char keeps on walking by himself, wtf? Help!
Are you holding down right click? Is your famebot turned on?

Quote Originally Posted by Matcka16 View Post
Same, need help, can someone upload exe file?
You can convert the .swf to .exe using JPEXS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sd20000518 View Post
I load the game I can only see my character and there seem to be a white aura around me and everywhere else is darkish. How do I fix it?



Turn on the Ignore Darkness option under debuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ROTMG Expert View Post
Why i keep entering tutorial ?? i cant go to nexus or anything, everytime clicking play it jump to tutorial . does anyone can help me with this problem ?
That's a problem that I've been having for a while too. I haven't managed to fix it, but I've always been able to just hit my nexus key to return to nexus. An alternate solution would be reconnecting to your vault and going through the nexus portal there.

Quote Originally Posted by cr0wno View Post
Keep getting "Load error, retrying" with only 059 client. Anything else I attempt works fine. Help?
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1323417

Quote Originally Posted by dinfar1 View Post
loading error retrying help
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1323417
Lags
Why i have less FPS on 059 client than on Legit client?
Quote Originally Posted by DrTroom View Post
Why i have less FPS on 059 client than on Legit client?
disable your controller if you're using one. it causes a great fps drop
how i get big vision in this hack?
Quote Originally Posted by eLiteSolaris View Post
its outdated
wow really?
something happened and right now my screen is small and not zoomed out, how do I set it back?
Quote Originally Posted by oiwjhlf View Post
something happened and right now my screen is small and not zoomed out, how do I set it back?
Have you tried changing your mscale?
Code:
/mscale *number*
Quote Originally Posted by ThatPixel View Post
https://imgur.com/a/0gdG0qS not sure if it's from the game itself or the client, but how do I disable the weapon showing ?
This is probably just an error with the client. It should be gone if you restart it or enter a portal.
Quote Originally Posted by Akira Mado View Post
Have you tried changing your mscale?
Code:
/mscale *number*


This is probably just an error with the client. It should be gone if you restart it or enter a portal.
Again you are wrong.

This is not an error, that feature shows weapon with highest DPS above monsters.
Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post


Again you are wrong.

This is not an error, that feature shows weapon with highest DPS above monsters.
I'm a poop!

Just trying to help out but correct me if I'm wrong.
What do i change mscale to? I havent tried it

- - - Updated - - -

I changed to different numbers, but nothing changed...
update please
outdated
new client, no major game changes probably just xml updates
EDIT: Looks like they removed some event items and reskins, should be quick fix, not sure about processes of the cclient

when you get the chance let us know the news, love your client
Posts 46–60 of 61 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?