OutdatedX31.1.2-CrazyClient

Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
Server select
Server select seems to be all over the place so its hard to find the right server fast, any way to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by Zorakan1234 View Post
Server select seems to be all over the place so its hard to find the right server fast, any way to fix this?
You want to switch server fast that can be done using "/con *server*" or you want different layout? Myself, I like the compact layout CJ implemented.
Black screen
earlier it was working but now when ever i try to open it it just gives me a black screen with sound
same
Quote Originally Posted by rotmgrooffus View Post
earlier it was working but now when ever i try to open it it just gives me a black screen with sound
SAME SAME SAME
Black Screen But sound plays
Quote Originally Posted by adnanbaba4224 View Post
SAME SAME SAME
I am running into this same issue right now, black screen but game sound and cursor is there. any fix?
Login
Any Idea to login?? i left the steam thing blank it isnt working
Question Colo Sword
Hey guys. I was wondering if it's possible to use the Colo sword as intended.
With the CC client my shots aren't cruving like it is on Vanilla Rotmg.
I was wondering if there is some kind of option to turn it default. Since the "offset colo sword" off button doesn't really change the curvarture at all.
just a black screen
idk how to fix this
Quote Originally Posted by Pengious View Post
Is there no .exe version?
Compile your own.
Download the .zip of CC.
Download and Install JPEXS Flash Decompiler.
Extract the .swf from the .zip.
Open the .swf in JPEXS.
Compile into .exe [On the top bar]
Save it to PC.
Launch .exe from the location you saved it to.

Quote Originally Posted by kareneric View Post
Just me or is the client black screen?
Lots of people are having issues. I suggest you take a look at my tutorial for lots of CrazyClient issues and their fixes.
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201

Quote Originally Posted by XOXOXOXOXOO View Post
cant join any realms or nexustutorial
View Thread >> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201
See if it holds the answers. Unsure of your direct problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Yokijp View Post
I was in Nexus and I had a purple glow, now it's gone, how can I get it back?
This is not a CrazyClient item. The purple glow is the 'ultra-rare' glow-effect for users supporting ROTMG to unity.
It's a server-side item. I'm unsure how to get it but it's not something you got from CrazyClient.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan3Waza View Post
Is there any instruction how to inject this to game? or how to make it work?
Try this thread >> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201
Make sure you have an adobe-standalone version that you're opening it with.

Quote Originally Posted by iceplax View Post
MAP BUG you can not move
View this thread >> has a list of issues and fixes.
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
can someone release an .exe file for this?
Quote Originally Posted by LPaduaROTMG View Post
is there any way to allow the moving tiles on sprite world?
Yes. Type '/swmove' (Sprite World Move)
and for tree aiming/denying type '/swtrees' (Sprite World Trees)

Quote Originally Posted by melekpek View Post
keep getting blackscreen
Quote Originally Posted by VentusDark View Post
Getting a black screen.
Congrats. View this thread, it might help...
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201

Quote Originally Posted by MYMULE99 View Post
have trust issues ever since the crazyclient hackings, how do we know this is safe?
Install the base from ROTMG >> https://static.drips.pw/rotmg/production/ '/current/' (at the bottom).
Install or use a file-comparator such as 'winmerge'
Personally go through and look at all the difference on this version of CC and scan for anything malicious such as external contacts (Anything contacting something out of the ordinary or built in '/tell' messages.)
Put the .swf somewhere safe that you can access (even after it goes out of date)
Whenever a new CrazyClient is released compare the NEW CrazyClient to the OLD. for differences.

>> Comparing the 'BASE ROTMG' to 'CC' will be a lot of work the first time which is why I suggest keeping the CC you know is clean and when you decide the newest is clean replace your old one with the new.

> Also, mods are suppose to check files throughly to prevent issues like before. The guy who approved the malicious file has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by achong2198 View Post
Im opening the swf version of the client and keep getting black screen, how do i fix this?
I even extracted the folder and it still doesnt work
View this >> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201
Hope you find what you're looking for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rugruy View Post
Any Idea to login?? i left the steam thing blank it isnt working
If you use 'Steam' or 'Kongregate' account use the 'Secret Key'
Otherwise leave it blank and use your browser email and password.
> If they're not working try to reset your password and make-sure you're using the right email.

If it IS a Steam or Kongregate account then you're going to need to find your 'Secret Steam/Kongregate Key'.
You can find a tutorial on that somewhere. I personally do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocce View Post
I am running into this same issue right now, black screen but game sound and cursor is there. any fix?
Quote Originally Posted by YeetiMan View Post
idk how to fix this
Quote Originally Posted by adnanbaba4224 View Post
SAME SAME SAME
There is a fix. There is always a fix.
Try investigating a fix on this thread >> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201

Quote Originally Posted by Soy1234 View Post
Hey guys. I was wondering if it's possible to use the Colo sword as intended.
With the CC client my shots aren't cruving like it is on Vanilla Rotmg.
I was wondering if there is some kind of option to turn it default. Since the "offset colo sword" off button doesn't really change the curvarture at all.
Unfortunately 'CC' reads the 'Colo' 'Sword' as 'Wavy Shots' so it gives the Colo a '~~WAVY~~' affect and not it's natural affect.
So as of right now... If you want to look legit I suggest you use an offset that makes them LOOK like they're curving and when you're shooting jitter your mouse some so your shots are not 100% consistently hitting the same spots

- - - Updated - - -
@citydrifter

Just a tip > Try to push users to the support thread I have going for users.
I check it and update it now and then. Especially if I become aware of any mass-issues.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201

> If you update CC again it might be worth-while too link it in the update so there are not 100 people asking the same questions when there could be a link in the post it self that prevents them from even asking.
Purple glow
Okay so I decided to test the client on a mule account and I've just been playing around when all of a sudden I noticed I have a purple glow...? I did not do the supporter campaign on this mule so I have no clue why I have the glow?
Quote Originally Posted by Cmdrcody View Post
Okay so I decided to test the client on a mule account and I've just been playing around when all of a sudden I noticed I have a purple glow...? I did not do the supporter campaign on this mule so I have no clue why I have the glow?
No idea, it may be a bug.
Quote Originally Posted by Renigade View Post
Compile your own.
Download the .zip of CC.
Download and Install JPEXS Flash Decompiler.
Extract the .swf from the .zip.
Open the .swf in JPEXS.
Compile into .exe [On the top bar]
Save it to PC.
Launch .exe from the location you saved it to.



Lots of people are having issues. I suggest you take a look at my tutorial for lots of CrazyClient issues and their fixes.
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201



View Thread >> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201
See if it holds the answers. Unsure of your direct problem.



This is not a CrazyClient item. The purple glow is the 'ultra-rare' glow-effect for users supporting ROTMG to unity.
It's a server-side item. I'm unsure how to get it but it's not something you got from CrazyClient.



Try this thread >> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201
Make sure you have an adobe-standalone version that you're opening it with.



View this thread >> has a list of issues and fixes.
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201





Yes. Type '/swmove' (Sprite World Move)
and for tree aiming/denying type '/swtrees' (Sprite World Trees)





Congrats. View this thread, it might help...
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201



Install the base from ROTMG >> https://static.drips.pw/rotmg/production/ '/current/' (at the bottom).
Install or use a file-comparator such as 'winmerge'
Personally go through and look at all the difference on this version of CC and scan for anything malicious such as external contacts (Anything contacting something out of the ordinary or built in '/tell' messages.)
Put the .swf somewhere safe that you can access (even after it goes out of date)
Whenever a new CrazyClient is released compare the NEW CrazyClient to the OLD. for differences.

>> Comparing the 'BASE ROTMG' to 'CC' will be a lot of work the first time which is why I suggest keeping the CC you know is clean and when you decide the newest is clean replace your old one with the new.

> Also, mods are suppose to check files throughly to prevent issues like before. The guy who approved the malicious file has been banned.



View this >> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201
Hope you find what you're looking for.

- - - Updated - - -



If you use 'Steam' or 'Kongregate' account use the 'Secret Key'
Otherwise leave it blank and use your browser email and password.
> If they're not working try to reset your password and make-sure you're using the right email.

If it IS a Steam or Kongregate account then you're going to need to find your 'Secret Steam/Kongregate Key'.
You can find a tutorial on that somewhere. I personally do not know.







There is a fix. There is always a fix.
Try investigating a fix on this thread >> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201



Unfortunately 'CC' reads the 'Colo' 'Sword' as 'Wavy Shots' so it gives the Colo a '~~WAVY~~' affect and not it's natural affect.
So as of right now... If you want to look legit I suggest you use an offset that makes them LOOK like they're curving and when you're shooting jitter your mouse some so your shots are not 100% consistently hitting the same spots

- - - Updated - - -
@citydrifter

Just a tip > Try to push users to the support thread I have going for users.
I check it and update it now and then. Especially if I become aware of any mass-issues.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201

> If you update CC again it might be worth-while too link it in the update so there are not 100 people asking the same questions when there could be a link in the post it self that prevents them from even asking.
Yes I will do that btw if you haven't noticed /cchelp brings to https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1385201
its asking for serect/steam
im trying to log on my steam account with the client and it doesn't seem to let me
Quote Originally Posted by qw123as View Post
im trying to log on my steam account with the client and it doesn't seem to let me
Can you go into more detail? There is a bug on weblogindialog SignIn won't enter game with mouse click, so you have to press ENTER on the login dialog.
Hahaha. I had no clue. Been kind of away from the ROTMG and MPGH Community.

Nice little addition there. =)
Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?