x31's bitching out.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
x31's bitching out.
Ok so, heres the deal with my x31's:

- Will play all generic sounds on dashboard, and all ingame sounds.
- Will Not let me speak to other people or record messages.
- Will Not let me hear other people or messages.
- Has horrendous echo in chats.

/fixnao.

Zen
turtle beach problem
Mine Don't Do That Maybe Your's Are Just Crap?
bash it on a rock and hope it fixes it
thats wat i do atleast
You guys are as helpful as herpes.
Nigga buy px5's like I did
I can give you some obvious check questions:

Is the cable plugged fully in in both ends?
Is your mic mute?
Have you turned down chat volume completely?
Does your headset have a mic at all?
It it even a headset?

The echo part is usually because the chat cable isn't plugged fully in. It sounds like it is somewhere around your chat cable the problem is... Try another controller or another cable if you have one.
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
I can give you some obvious check questions:

Is the cable plugged fully in in both ends?
Is your mic mute?
Have you turned down chat volume completely?
Does your headset have a mic at all?
It it even a headset?

The echo part is usually because the chat cable isn't plugged fully in. It sounds like it is somewhere around your chat cable the problem is... Try another controller or another cable if you have one.
about as funny as dane cook.
Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
about as funny as dane cook.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I luv U too! Just tried too help
try unplugging and plug back in
works with my headset

check your preferences
If its echoing, and the cable is fully plugged in, it sounds like a cable problem..
Get a new cable..
Sorry I left you that night on XBL. I was in Tennessee, the place I was staying at used comcast. Kept disconnecting.
Disturbed you talking to me? It's ight I need to get a new headset
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?