Wow, looking good.
LabX And Hook 1.8!
You can't dl because it isn't approved yet. Just wait.
ok im used to activaton disance being called Action Range
Lol i got to download it before they unapproved it xD
/Approved .
Its good but, all peoples wants ><><><><><No Recoil ><><><><><><!
thanks mate for this hack tool!
2dayusit 

holy crap ur a girl?
whenever i try to use it it will say Missing fill "MSVCR100D.dll" can u plz help me
I get the same error, but i have that dll, i even downloaded it again and got the error again.
Approved again...
Lol.
I luve this hack, pwns all.
Lol.
I luve this hack, pwns all.
Nice Hook man
I thanked ya and i shall try this hack =p



I thanked ya and i shall try this hack =p




Best hook out I would say?
Or only 1 LOL.
Or only 1 LOL.
I can't get it to work cuz of that DLL error, but i have the DLL 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
General Game Hackingfinding and hooking an unknown functionJO 1 WarRock Hack Source CodeBypassing and hooking GameGuardUM 13 Visual Basic ProgrammingSubclassing and Hooking in Visual Basic
9 Soldier Front HacksSoldier front createdevice and d3d8.dll thats hookedCH 10 WarRock - International HacksArtic66 and Venom Public-VIP Hook Hack 27/3/09NI 23