Thread deleted?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Thread deleted?
Hello, Im very confused, I did a service giveaway, here, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1405733 and my refund thread in user services was deleted for the reason of not doing a giveaway first. I did a staples refund for @naonao05 who was choose by @InCognito as the winner, I would like my thread opened as I proved I can refund and he can cofirm the refund, as you see he vouched.Thank you!


And I also posted it in this thread link as well https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1405440 before you all closed it the last staff dispute request. So, you all should of known I created one for to get my service opened. So, im unsure why it was denied because the giveaway has already been completed
@MrPerfect You can submit the thread again. I did not see the giveaway thread for the service. Your thread is missing IM and the link you posted on the thread is broken/not working.
@Ahl @Hova @Psychotic @Hero Close please.
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
@MrPerfect You can submit the thread again. I did not see the giveaway thread for the service. Your thread is missing IM and the link you posted on the thread is broken/not working.
@Ahl @Hova @Psychotic @Hero Close please.
Thank you! Will redo the thread tomorrow
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us