CoolUndetected Super Kill

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Undetected Super Kill
Late Birds
Quote Originally Posted by DEiseL View Post
Thats Code For Any One That Have False Thinking About That I dont Know How To Make Mine Codes @gaerGAERHGaerherh @vaisefud3 @dreek1
Our Defines
Code:
DWORD ModelNodeAddress = 0x1942054;
DWORD GameStatusAddress = 0x12F42A4;

Define Our Structs
Code:
struct ModelNodew 
{
	char Spacer[212];
	float CharacterDimensions[3];
};
Code:
void SuperKill() {
	do {
		Sleep(150);
	} while (!GetModuleHandle("ClientFx.fxd") || !GetModuleHandle("CShell.dll"));
	DWORD CShell = reinterpret_cast<DWORD>(GetModuleHandle("CShell.dll"));
	DWORD ModelNodeFunc = *reinterpret_cast<DWORD*>(CShell + ModelNodeAddress);
	
	while (true) {
		//increase radius/hitbox + auto headshot code
		int* GameStatus = reinterpret_cast<int*>(CShell + GameStatusAddress);
		if (*GameStatus == 11) {
			for (int Key = 0; (Key < 3); Key++) {
				ModelNodew* Character = reinterpret_cast<ModelNodew*>(ModelNodeFunc + (Key * 4));
				for (int Dimension = 0; (Dimension < 3); Dimension++) {
					Character -> CharacterDimensions[Dimension] = 150.0f;
				};
			};
		}
		else {
			for (int Key = 0; (Key < 3); Key++) {
				ModelNodew* Character = reinterpret_cast<ModelNodew*>(ModelNodeFunc + (Key * 4));
				for (int Dimension = 0; (Dimension < 3); Dimension++) {
					Character -> CharacterDimensions[Dimension] = 18.0f;
				};
			};
		};
			Sleep(333);
	};
};
Functions :
1:100%Real Superkill
2:U Can Change Servers Without Ban
3: Still Undetected

Q:Why I Dont Get Ban When I Change Channel
A: Because It Depends On Game Status
Its Autoo Off when game status =11

(near to ingame)
It Gets On
Good Luck All
Press Thanks If I Helped (SorryForBad English)
Code:
Note : Call It In DLL Main Not In Engine(Present,EndScene)
Example :
	hBeginThread( 0, 0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)SuperKill, hMod, 0, 0 );
You just changed the variable names
Quote Originally Posted by DEiseL View Post


I Dont Change any Thing Thats Mine


- - - Updated - - -




Mine Code Is Much Differnt From Urs Bro !!
I agree with you cause of the variables .....
Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post
I agree with you cause of the variables .....
This is Amazing Code WORKING 100%100 Thx You @DEiseL
Quote Originally Posted by Confirm- View Post
This is Amazing Code WORKING 100%100 Thx You @DEiseL
Iam Fine
Thx For Replay
Quote Originally Posted by DEiseL View Post
Thats Code For Any One That Have False Thinking About That I dont Know How To Make Mine Codes @gaerGAERHGaerherh @vaisefud3 @dreek1
Our Defines
Code:
DWORD ModelNodeAddress = 0x1942054;
DWORD GameStatusAddress = 0x12F42A4;

Define Our Structs
Code:
struct ModelNodew 
{
	char Spacer[212];
	float CharacterDimensions[3];
};
Code:
void SuperKill() {
	do {
		Sleep(150);
	} while (!GetModuleHandle("ClientFx.fxd") || !GetModuleHandle("CShell.dll"));
	DWORD CShell = reinterpret_cast<DWORD>(GetModuleHandle("CShell.dll"));
	DWORD ModelNodeFunc = *reinterpret_cast<DWORD*>(CShell + ModelNodeAddress);
	
	while (true) {
		//increase radius/hitbox + auto headshot code
		int* GameStatus = reinterpret_cast<int*>(CShell + GameStatusAddress);
		if (*GameStatus == 11) {
			for (int Key = 0; (Key < 3); Key++) {
				ModelNodew* Character = reinterpret_cast<ModelNodew*>(ModelNodeFunc + (Key * 4));
				for (int Dimension = 0; (Dimension < 3); Dimension++) {
					Character -> CharacterDimensions[Dimension] = 150.0f;
				};
			};
		}
		else {
			for (int Key = 0; (Key < 3); Key++) {
				ModelNodew* Character = reinterpret_cast<ModelNodew*>(ModelNodeFunc + (Key * 4));
				for (int Dimension = 0; (Dimension < 3); Dimension++) {
					Character -> CharacterDimensions[Dimension] = 18.0f;
				};
			};
		};
			Sleep(333);
	};
};
Functions :
1:100%Real Superkill
2:U Can Change Servers Without Ban
3: Still Undetected

Q:Why I Dont Get Ban When I Change Channel
A: Because It Depends On Game Status
Its Autoo Off when game status =11

(near to ingame)
It Gets On
Good Luck All
Press Thanks If I Helped (SorryForBad English)
Code:
Note : Call It In DLL Main Not In Engine(Present,EndScene)
Example :
	hBeginThread( 0, 0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)SuperKill, hMod, 0, 0 );
Credite : Me ,Gooclax
just change veriable names and added if ingame lmao
@Eoch Close and Delete This Thered
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?