is there any chance that there will be a bypass of our anti cheat using save editor to cheat legacy prestige ? if so, how soon can it be?
Nope currently no possible way to baypass the anti cheat and please dont ask every day.... wait patiently...
I dont understand, what is so hard to understand, there is like 100 topics/posts about the same thing, There are just rprivate bypasses but there is no idea if we will ever get a public one, since the lastest one got patched pretty fast so no one wont "waste their time" for making them public.
What the above people said. Asking time and time again isn't going to speed up the process. If you really want to cheat again, you can. You heard me right, you can start using cheats again at this very point in time. You'll have to bite the bullet and pay for it though. Developing a bypass isn't easy, especially if it's expected that it be done for free.
It's your second thread asking for a bypass. Don't be so annoying and wait for a new one to come out (or maybe it never comes out).
Originally Posted by 3TheBus3
It's your second thread asking for a bypass. Don't be so annoying and wait for a new one to come out (or maybe it never comes out).
if I don't understand something in this question I will ask it again
Originally Posted by Cheburator1337
if I don't understand something in this question I will ask it again
Don't you understand that we don't know when a bypass is going to come out? Really?
there isn't any free bypass coming anymore, this will answer all who is asking this question.
To put it simple and hoping this time you'll understand it.. For some reason the Dead By Daylight Devs are putting more attention in the game they're now Fixing Leaks which makes a lot harder to create a Bypass.. The only bypass that are left are the ones that is private or personal ones.
someone know where i can buy private eaccf bypass for dead by daylight??
Originally Posted by drewno33
someone know where i can buy private eaccf bypass for dead by daylight??
you really wanting to pay for a monthly fee for a private bypass to cheat? lol
its my money mr ponocha, not your problem.
Originally Posted by drewno33
someone know where i can buy private eaccf bypass for dead by daylight??
Just google "Dead by Daylight cheats" on google, and you can find a few providers. As to their legitemacy, I can't attest. I myself would pay for it if it wasn't a monthly fee. I'd be way more open to buying it and supporting the work of the one bypassing EAC if it were a one time payment for lifetime access. Only reason I'd pay for a monthly based cheat provider is if I just wanted to bypass EAC for editing my safe file or messing with cheat engine. I'd only pay for a month as needed too tbh, I wouldn't continue paying.
Originally Posted by drewno33
its my money mr ponocha, not your problem.
ok give me 1000$ and i will give you a private bypass is that a good deal, yes?