Outdated[X31.2.0] 059 client
Chats
Is there a way to make chat boxes/bubbles visible? I personally like seeing them. It makes talking and trading easier. Thanks! 

Already patched
Needs a new client rework, Prod has already been updated again.
Go to Options->graphics and draw chat bubbles on. Thats a base game option and has nothing to do with the client.
That is just not true. It works fine.
Why did you click on 059 link again then? 059 is not the CC updater.
Update it yourself if you need it right now. 059 updates the 059 client. It is kinda in the name.
That is just not true. It works fine.
Why did you click on 059 link again then? 059 is not the CC updater.
Update it yourself if you need it right now. 059 updates the 059 client. It is kinda in the name.
Servers and connecting
I always connect to the tutorial instead of the nexus. Also when changing servers it won't work unless I restart my game. Any way to fix this?
Has anyone gotten auto login to work with Kong account?
Game wont go fullscreen
When I first downloaded the client it was fullscreen and working fine but when I mashed my keyboard I pressed something and now when I go fullscreen its all zoomed in and bad quality like the normal ROTMG when you go fullscreen. How do you go back to fullscreen with more vision?
It sounds kinda like you actually turned off fullscreen. Type "/fs" and activate/deactivate and see if it fixes it. If not, the scale may have been screwed up, try "/mscale 0.5" and see if that fixes it. It wouldn't be pretty hard to screw those up by mashing a keyboard though since they are specific commands. As far as I know there are not any hotkeys that would change fullscreen except screenshot mode. If everything looks like regular rotmg (shadow next to inv, no client hp etc...) then press backspace and that would exit screenshot mode.
If nothing else, you can clear setting download a fresh client and everthing will be defaulted, but you will have to put everything back to your personal preference afterwards.
If nothing else, you can clear setting download a fresh client and everthing will be defaulted, but you will have to put everything back to your personal preference afterwards.
@059
"Damage Ignored Enemies"
description: Prevents your shots from damaging enemies that are ignored
even tho i add certain enemies to "ignore", it only ignores the enemies when auto-aiming (it wont target them) but if the ignored enemies got caught up in your shot it will still get damaged, so this option doesnt work
"Damage Ignored Enemies"
description: Prevents your shots from damaging enemies that are ignored
even tho i add certain enemies to "ignore", it only ignores the enemies when auto-aiming (it wont target them) but if the ignored enemies got caught up in your shot it will still get damaged, so this option doesnt work
content warning: graphic depiction
just checked over my dream journal and remembered an uncomfortable dream. there were children playing in a doorless microwave, that was turned on and microwaving them. it was turning parts of their skin brown, and they were laughing and having fun and interested by it. I was standing there and I couldn't do anything about it, and felt really helpless. later I remember them walking away from it crying about their burns.
I had a dream a while ago as a child, where my dad's friend's kid had a stomach ache, and to solve this my dad and his friend put the kid's arm over a stove (didn't make contact), basically burning him. it put green burn lines on him. it was the stove with the rings that glow red. I was upset and I told the kid "hey follow me that is bad" and he followed me to the bathroom where I washed it off as the dream ended.
just checked over my dream journal and remembered an uncomfortable dream. there were children playing in a doorless microwave, that was turned on and microwaving them. it was turning parts of their skin brown, and they were laughing and having fun and interested by it. I was standing there and I couldn't do anything about it, and felt really helpless. later I remember them walking away from it crying about their burns.
I had a dream a while ago as a child, where my dad's friend's kid had a stomach ache, and to solve this my dad and his friend put the kid's arm over a stove (didn't make contact), basically burning him. it put green burn lines on him. it was the stove with the rings that glow red. I was upset and I told the kid "hey follow me that is bad" and he followed me to the bathroom where I washed it off as the dream ended.
please bro, collab with the guy that makes CrazyClient, u guys have great shit but i like some of his features more
Disconnecting
I keep getting disconnected when i try to come in game. Everything works fine except getting in game. Thanks in advance.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37

