Outdated[X31.2.0] 059 client

Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
outdated
wont work to go into nexus it freezes
Outdated or something is broken
Outdated or something is broken. Cant go nexus or daily quest portal. If you try vault only mode or press vault key when enterin dq portal for daily login it goes to main screen

- - - Updated - - -

New 32.0.0 released but this is 31.2.0 ... really ?!? new version in 2 days ? i hate this
Quote Originally Posted by sn0wftp View Post
wont work to go into nexus it freezes
Yea, I have the same problem, but I cant connect into the game
Update
Hello, just wanted to point out that the client needs to be updated again. When I try to login it says that the client isn't suppose to receive 59 messages and then I get kicked (Normal client is working fine and I tried it on different accounts just so you know).
Outdated
It is true, client is outdated, game just got update without change of version number.
im dumb pls update
Stop posting that it's outdated!

All the OP has to do it launch ROTMG and he will notice that it is outdated.
He does not need 20 people screaming at him about it.
novate
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
Approved//

Happy Christmas

how to update client? :c

- - - Updated - - -

how to update client?
Quote Originally Posted by Holjinn View Post
how to update client? :c

- - - Updated - - -

how to update client?
Wait for new thread to be approved, mods have to check each file.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Renigade View Post
Stop posting that it's outdated!

All the OP has to do it launch ROTMG and he will notice that it is outdated.
He does not need 20 people screaming at him about it.
I have a program which notifies if a new build is released anyways too lol.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Wait for new thread to be approved, mods have to check each file.

- - - Updated - - -



I have a program which notifies if a new build is released anyways too lol.
...And Bert, lol.
 
memebert


 
memebert

What ******* is that?? im curious
Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post


...And Bert, lol.
 
memebert


What d i s c o r d is that?? im curious
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Wait for new thread to be approved, mods have to check each file.

- - - Updated - - -



I have a program which notifies if a new build is released anyways too lol.
Maybe you share this program with us ?
I am getting a few dcs in godlands? I am not being hit by a lot of stuff?
HELP
So basically it says Reload your browser to update client, but I'm on steam. Can someone help <3
Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us