hi have you found a way to fix this ?
Outdated[X31.2.1] 059 client
could you add the item shadow for screenshot mode?
outdate?
it say protocol error
it say protocol error
after pressing play the screen goes black with some socket error
after pressing play getting socket error
^^^^^^^^^^^ same as above, client no longer working
yo @Riigged dis outdated af
tf u guys talking about, this client is still usable
Not earlier when they had changed the way chat and client interacted. They've changed it back I suppose. I really hate when they do this shit on days like these, why the FUCK would you roll out an update that could be massively fucked up for the game on a fucking holiday when you know you won't be working tomorrow, and lets face it, we know they're not working tomorrow, at least not the devs that can do shit about a game bug as massive as one that could arise from an issue like that.
LOAD ERROR RETRYIN, WHY?
I've been playing in the morning, but, now in the afternoon the client keep saying "load error retrying", can someone help me?
Thanks very much
Thanks very much
- - - Updated - - -
Thanks very much!
- - - Updated - - -
Thanks very much!
great client!!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
