Outdated[X31.2.1] 059 client

Posts 61–75 of 165 · Page 5 of 11
My settings wont save
Every time the client crashes I have to re-login, redo all of my setting, auto nexus, auto aim, stuffs like that, and it is getting annoying, is there a fix to this?
Im lagging out always, i realy dont know why, but 30 people it just crashes...
not to say that this is "crap" but better than nothing, but any ETA on CC client?
Load Error Retrying
It no work for me
Lol anyone wanna ******* me and show me how to use this lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

nvm i got it lawls

- - - Updated - - -

How do i make it so that the popups doesn't offcenter. it's off the screen which then i have to relog.
I accidentally pressed a key I can't remember and now my client looks very zoomed. The flash player automatically sets to Show All, when I put it back to 100% the game just looks really weird, like there are black tiles in the corners and the camera is not centered. Any solution to this? ty

I know I could just delete the cache of flash and stuff but I would lose all of my config

edit: I fixed it by setting the flash player to 100%, then typing in game ''/fs'' then ''/mscale 1''
yea that happened to me as well. i was typing and instead of typing in chat i was just hitting keys which caused my client to look very zoomed. Now i'm just stuck that way.
New function on client.
Dear 059.

I was watching a video where a man added a function on his client where it is possible to save accounts and change quickly, can you add this function in your client for everyone to use?

Link of video:

Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by imthebear View Post
Dear 059.

I was watching a video where a man added a function on his client where it is possible to save accounts and change quickly, can you add this function in your client for everyone to use?

Link of video:

Thank you.
this is gravitirs client
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
this is gravitirs client
More gravitirs using 059 client...
CONSTANT DC
Anytime i take more then lets say 10 shots, like Thessals Coral Bombs or the quiet bombs going into oryx i DC. i Make it to oryx maybe 1/6 of the time i try. Just DCed out of a Reef after Thessal was dead and didnt get to claim my white bag, someone please help me with this constant issue it makes the game nearly pointless.
can some one please explain steam.
New to this, and maybe my English is not as good as i thought. Can someone please explain how to use this with my steam account. the explanations ive seen have made no sense to me.
Auto Ability shouldnt spam Pally Ability.
I hacked the account, I do not recommend downloading this hacker's account and they killed all my characters and removed the things from my chests and threw it out
Why cant I damage enemies...?
Quote Originally Posted by douglaspro View Post
I hacked the account, I do not recommend downloading this hacker's account and they killed all my characters and removed the things from my chests and threw it out
It's possible your account info was in a combo list leaked from somewhere else and your account was cracked that way. The most recent client to be approved on mpgh with an account stealer was a version of CrazyClient and that was months ago.
Posts 61–75 of 165 · Page 5 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?