Outdated[X31.2.1] 059 client

Posts 46–60 of 165 · Page 4 of 11
EHM
Quote Originally Posted by KoolKidJoh View Post
whenever i switch servers it takes me to tutorial, HELP i cant do any halls
edit: deca ring to whoever helps
I think its possible to fix by just loggin on to the browser and completeing the tutorial by /tutorial or just reinstalling the hack if that doesnt work idk gl!

- - - Updated - - -

Help me every time I log on to the client in steam I et put in vault and when I press R or go to nexus portal I just get put back in vault I have tried everything like reinstalling the game the client restarting everything but I can never go to nexus please help me find a fix would really appritiate it.
Quote Originally Posted by samstr View Post
I think its possible to fix by just loggin on to the browser and completeing the tutorial by /tutorial or just reinstalling the hack if that doesnt work idk gl!

- - - Updated - - -

Help me every time I log on to the client in steam I et put in vault and when I press R or go to nexus portal I just get put back in vault I have tried everything like reinstalling the game the client restarting everything but I can never go to nexus please help me find a fix would really appritiate it.
u have to change u setting. turn go to vault off
pets
gonna ask again if you could please unhide the users pet once /pets is enabled. this is for electric pet owners to retain control of their pets ty.

I know cclient has this already but I prefer your client instead of cc.
Do everyone a favour, and start updating crazy instead of updating your own client. It's inferior to crazy.
Fullscreen
Might be a dumb question but i can't find the option for fullscreen hack. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks for the share
a question...
Hello friends, I have a question. Is it normal that when I play it looks like I have a light around me? If it is not normal, how can I remove it? 10q
LAG
How do i run this with flash 30, every time i go to oryx i lag out its very annoying
Following
Is there a option for /follow mobs ? For example in void's last phase, i want to go inside void entity with my EP Staff. I tried using /follow [Void Entity's Number] just for try .Is this client have this kind of thing ?
Inventory
How do I see/fix other players inventory viewer?
Quote Originally Posted by narith101 View Post
How do I see/fix other players inventory viewer?
It got patched months ago. You only can see itens that were not in the inventory after you enter the map, like new itens from drops.
Disable Visual
How would I go about disabling all the visual aspects of the client? I really only want auto nexus and anti-confuse. This also means turning off the inventory-search, turning on fame/gold, and no "White Bag" effect.
Having a bug.
After using screenshot mode at one point, now mscale is stuck at 1.0. Even if I use ingame commands to change it to for example, 0.8. It will say in chat that it has changed but will do nothing. Reglardless of whether or not I am in screenshot mode now it is at prod's settings on mscale. Fixes please?
Thanks for the release
Need Help
i used screenshot mode and then when i press backspace again it doesn't zoom back out its unplayable plz help
Posts 46–60 of 165 · Page 4 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us