Outdated[X31.2.1] 059 client
Help me
How to solve this
Can't connect to chat for some reason
I dont receive messages from players, how to fix this?
help
I figured it out friends
Please help me
I have a wierd glow effect and I dont know how to disable it..
- - - Updated - - -
Download SteamReplacer and drag the swf file in it and press replace
- - - Updated - - -
I have a wierd glow effect and I dont know how to disable it..
- - - Updated - - -
Download SteamReplacer and drag the swf file in it and press replace
- - - Updated - - -
did you fix it? If you did so can u tell me how
- - - Updated - - -
Download SteamReplacer and drag the swf file in it and press replace

- - - Updated - - -
I have a wierd glow effect and I dont know how to disable it..
- - - Updated - - -
Download SteamReplacer and drag the swf file in it and press replace

- - - Updated - - -
did you fix it? If you did so can u tell me how
ty for this good sir 

the steam client is garbage and i cant play with the flash client.
can someone give me some insight. i log into the flash client via the steam works id and secret. but it does this.
Deca was messing around with chat again, client outdated?
Edit: They updated the game version altogether now.
Edit: They updated the game version altogether now.
new build out (31.2.3)
The game was updated
broken
it still doesnt work...
https://prntscr.com/m4hz4vⓘ
https://prntscr.com/m4hz4vⓘ
why when i enable auto ability,it always dced
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
