Red faceAQW character builder 2018

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
AQW character builder 2018
Yo yo yo, I posted this in the help section but it would seem that won't be fruitful, so as the title says is there any updated character builder there? It's where I like to get my swfs, still if there's any other method to get that I'd appreciate hearing it
Quote Originally Posted by coyes123 View Post
IDK if it is what u wanting, but RevenantR4 bot have a windows to change swf items, also u can "steal" the itens who someone in ur room is using, pretty cool.
Here is the post for download: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1419618
oh yeah I know of that! in fact it's what I use and what I want a character builder for, I'd much rather have access to a bunch of swfs on the go instead of huntin' for em all around
There was one about 3-4 years ago called aqw portal, dont think anything has ever been updated since. Got taken down and thats the last i heard of it. If you try get into the link it just says failed to load
there was also one tho farily younger than those alphablade or something but it just 404's now
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?