New Black Mirror

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
New Black Mirror
New Black Mirror was just released! I'm so excited. Going home to binge watch now
binge time

edit: its one episode and it's "interactive"?
tought you said b a n g t i m e
oh shit time to pull an all nighter
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
watched it, lame
didnt like the interactive part
I didn't even know till I saw this post. Thanks, you're bae
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
I didn't even know till I saw this post. Thanks, you're bae
its gay bae
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


its gay bae
Yea its shit. I watched like the first 20 mins, its pretty shit
oooo gonna watch, interactive sounds fun mmz
Yeah i saw it was added yesterday, but i haven't watched it yet.
didn't like it tbh
Personally I prefer life selector porn.
Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Personally I prefer life selector porn.
if you see porn, better see it in HD
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?