Red faceWTBLooking for someone to SE EVGA Corporation/ASUS/Gigabyte /msi MOTHERBOARD IN US

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for someone to SE EVGA Corporation/ASUS/Gigabyte /msi MOTHERBOARD IN US
I can pay you of course if you are successful

please add me on Add me on IM

Thanks
@CrossGamerHD Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace. Fixed IM on the thread..
Quote Originally Posted by CrossGamerHD View Post
Looking for someone to SE EVGA Corporation/ASUS/Gigabyte /msi MOTHERBOARD IN US
evga is known to bill so make sure to use a drop or at least a fake name

also as there is a high risk id suggest using a MM to hold the funds like me or any of the other MM
Quote Originally Posted by CrossGamerHD View Post
I can pay you of course if you are successful

please add me on Add me on IM

Thanks
Added you on IM I have done GPU before and Motherboard should be similar can provide proof on IM if you would like
I'm still looking.
I'd be using middle man for any. Transactions. So scams don't try.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?