LightbulbMario Kill Marks

PollDid you like it?
96 votes
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Mario Kill Marks
The Mario Kill Marks

How to use these Marks:

Go to the Marks folder:
Click My Computer ---► C Drive ---► Program Files ---► Z8Gmames ---► Crossfire ---► rez ---► UI ---► Mark

Copy the Original Mark
and SAVE it some where else in you computer.
Then copy the set I gave you and replace the originals win in the Mark folder. It will ask you if you want to replace the ones with the same name. Click yes.

That is:
► Open the Mark Folder
► Past the ones I gave you
► When it ask if you would like to replace the others, Click YES.
► Go in game and Enjoy

►Look Below for the Downloadable Files.
►[B]The format is rar.


How the Marks look:


1 Kill


2 Kill


3 Kill


4 Kill


5 Kill


6 Kill


Knife Kill


Axe Kill


Nade Kill



Head Shot


Head Shot Gold


C4 Planted


C4 Defused


Wall Shot



Wall Shot Gold


Revenge



Last Kill



First Kill

Download Here:
Virus Scans:
Virustotal. MD5: fe284e869596ae2bb1fbb166fdd99c4d
Mario Kill Marks.rar MD5:fe284e869596ae2bb1fbb166fdd99c4d - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Mario Kill Marks.rarattachment deleted · 1,051 downloads before removal
sorry i forget the virus scan!...later... ok i put them!
very nice i use them
the best i have seen so far.
Omg i fawking love it
I like them :O I'm not a big fan of mario but there are good XD
i hate fuking nitendo
but this is good
I love em dude
Mhm its written Ulta kill >_>
hey isnt this posted already? or is it just the title the same? :|


hahahaha ULTA KILL ftw!
i like mark of zelda
please xD
Mmmmmhmmmm shit yeah they're good xD
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us