Crossfire Kill Marks

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire Kill Marks
Hope you like Take out "Marks" and replace "Marks" With This file named "Marks"

SORRY. NO SCREENIES!
Marks.rarattachment deleted · 585 downloads before removal
I decided to post the screenies for him
-_-.bmpattachment deleted · 1,273 downloads before removal
Can u make the headshot much cooler like the gold one?
thanks dude.
[TO SHORT MSG] You Like?
The blue headshot was leeched from someone, idk who. Rest are probably leeched as they haven no running theme...
.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
The blue headshot was leeched from someone, idk who. Rest are probably leeched as they haven no running theme...
.
You do like to bring people down dont you
i like it +°
they are pretty cool but they dont beat Omarzz
I have to admit, but I use Omarzz Kill Marks.
how we know what we are downlaoding man

there should be rule that obligates ppl to post screeny in mod section

edited:

major repost

/request close
xD Nice i actually tried em.
Wolf. All I did for the headshot was inverted the colors
I realized that I put two sets of kill marks DANGIT!! That was next weeks. Oh well. ENJOY!!
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?