New Crossfire Kill Marks
Do your version have the badge and "the wing" ?
Something like this ?



I'm playing China & Vietnam Version
When my version have "the wing", i I have done many badges and wing
So when your version have something like that, tell me
I'll post a lot of badge like that
My Original mark : in Attach Files
Virus scan :
Virustotal. MD5: 93df5ab35640f7e87ff031f024ad4d0f
Have fun
(Sr the bad E, i'm come from different country
)
Something like this ?



I'm playing China & Vietnam Version
When my version have "the wing", i I have done many badges and wing
So when your version have something like that, tell me
I'll post a lot of badge like that

My Original mark : in Attach Files
Virus scan :
Virustotal. MD5: 93df5ab35640f7e87ff031f024ad4d0f
Have fun
(Sr the bad E, i'm come from different country
)Genius Gaming Mark.rar
