WTSI BUY Your BTC/ETH with 5% rates (Fast Transaction | Super Good Support)

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I BUY Your BTC/ETH with 5% rates (Fast Transaction | Super Good Support)
Click here to ADD ME ON IM

I'm looking to buy $30-$300 worth of btc/eth daily. Just shoot me a message and ask if I'm buying and ill let you know when I am.



MY PAYPAL TO YOUR BTC / ETH. BUYING UP TO $500 A DAY NO MINIMUM.

Tos
  • You will go first no matter what, or we can use a middle man at your expense.
  • Bitcoin or ETH 5% No min, no max. Ask me how much I am currently buying.
  • Any fees that PayPal requires will be paid by you
  • I will send you via Friend or family and i will write on note anything you want
  • This is based off PREEV rates.
  • This is strictly MY PAYPAL for YOUR BTC / ETC
  • I will send the money instantly after I'm paid.



Contact Info:
Click here to ADD ME ON IM
@Refund.pro Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.
Buying all day boys n girls lmk if u got any for sale >
Buying all day boys n girls lmk if u got any for sale >
Buying all day boys n girls lmk if u got any for sale >
I would be willing to sell you $200-300 a day of BTC. We'll use @Danny as a MM.
Buying all day boys n girls lmk if u got any for sale >
Would accept BTC at 8% rate?
Quote Originally Posted by bangbang187 View Post
Added on im
added u on IM I need some aswell :3
Thread will be closed for inactiveness
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?