ExclamationHelpGmod Player Count Spoofer

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Gmod Player Count Spoofer
Hello, I'm looking for someone who could create a script or other that can simulate the number of players of a server gmod so imagine that there are 2 fake players ca will count in the list of server gmod, I would be willing to pay if anyone would be able to thank you.
also looking for this
Quote Originally Posted by dac732d88a View Post
Hello, I'm looking for someone who could create a script or other that can simulate the number of players of a server gmod so imagine that there are 2 fake players ca will count in the list of server gmod, I would be willing to pay if anyone would be able to thank you.
Code:
GmodTable:DataServerToPlayers::Count
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?