WTBPROXIES USA

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
PROXIES USA
Hello


I need to buy a fresh list of proxies USA


PROXIES
How much do you want.
You need dedicated or shared ?
HTTP or SOCKS5?

May I post my contact details over here ?
Quote Originally Posted by journeyman12 View Post
Discrd:
Skyp.e/disc0rd/steam/whatsapp isn't an allowed form of contact on MPGH.

 
Allowed forms of contact
- MPGH Chat (Bottom left corner)
- MPGH PMs (Private messages - requires 15 posts)
- MPGH VMs (Visitor messages)
- Email


 
Punishments for using third party IM
Punishment may vary from below, these are rough guidelines. Mods will take your case into consideration.

- 1st time = Infraction
- 2nd time = 3 day temporary ban
- 3rd time = 7 day temporary ban
- 4th time = Permanent ban
I need everything
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?