SolvedNo Chat

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
No Chat
I am new to this forum and I have no chat on the bottom left and when I click the CHAT button in the site menu nothing happens, any solutions?
//too short bump
still not working. any suggestions?
hah, same for me. but try these things:

First step

a)Go Start menu
b) write JAVASCRIPT
c) Run Javascript
d) Update it


Second step

a) Open your antivirus software
b) go to advanced options
c) find a way to create a rule for allowing website
d) add "https://www.mpgh.net/"
e) add "birdie.im"
Quote Originally Posted by DesertTreasure View Post
hah, same for me. but try these things:

First step

a)Go Start menu
b) write JAVASCRIPT
c) Run Javascript
d) Update it


Second step

a) Open your antivirus software
b) go to advanced options
c) find a way to create a rule for allowing website
d) add "https://www.mpgh.net/"
e) add "birdie.im"
thanks it was the antivirus
Quote Originally Posted by DesertTreasure View Post
hah, same for me. but try these things:

First step

a)Go Start menu
b) write JAVASCRIPT
c) Run Javascript
d) Update it


Second step

a) Open your antivirus software
b) go to advanced options
c) find a way to create a rule for allowing website
d) add "https://www.mpgh.net/"
e) add "birdie.im"
Tnx bro I had same issue, but I added birdie.im and it's still blocking it, you should add https://
IM not opening for me either for last 8-10 days
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us