Another Tricky PayPal Question

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Another Tricky PayPal Question
So if I buy two $500 Visa giftcards and link them to my PayPal. Can I buy a $900 item with both of them being charged? And then do the refund and still get the money back on them?
if i remember correctly this is not possible.
@Rakeshsharma My goal is to buy a $900 item but I can’t because I have a $400 daily limit on my debit card (high school checking account). Do you know of any ways to get around this? Don’t you need to be 18 to buy a prepaid reloadable card from like CVS?
Quote Originally Posted by Snitching View Post
@Rakeshsharma My goal is to buy a $900 item but I can’t because I have a $400 daily limit on my debit card (high school checking account). Do you know of any ways to get around this? Don’t you need to be 18 to buy a prepaid reloadable card from like CVS?
use ur parents card.
use ur bank acc to fund the transaction or get paypal balance. would not rec paypal balance tho
@Rakeshsharma Do you think if I buy a $500 visa gift card and link it to my PP, I could buy a $400 and get it refunded, then the money back on the card?
You can put it as PayPal balance, or buy those cards where you can keep adding money on to them.
@Fregi don’t I need to be 18 to do that though?
Quote Originally Posted by Snitching View Post
@Fregi don’t I need to be 18 to do that though?
Not for visa gift cards
@Fregi But I wonder if I buy an Apple Watch with it, then refund it, if the money will go back onto the gift Card?
@strix they don’t want to be involved with refunding. they don’t care if it’s in my name.
Ask them to set up a credit card in your name the uses their current credit card plan. I forgot what this type of program is called but basically, it's a joint credit card account (similar to the joint bank account your debit card is connected to). You get your own card with its own number in your name.
@Lily Please close. So fucking happy I got this resolved. Vanilla reloadable prepaid card saved my life. Thanks to everyone who replied.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?