ArrowSolvedHi guys i have a problem. '''''Shader''''''''

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Hi guys i have a problem. '''''Shader''''''''
Guys no problem when I enter the normal game.

When I enter with the hack, it gives the error.
'' Cannot open shader file - rez/Shader/legacyshader.fxo


I erased it a few times and installed it again.
1. Update your drivers (especially video card drivers) - you can use Driver Booster from IOBit -
2. Go to My Documents \ Cross Fire - select all files with .dat extension and delete = will reset all your game preferences to default
3. Look on your display settings and note your desktop rezolution
4. Start game as administrator and compatibility mode win7 - go to game settings and set SAME rezolution as your desktop under windows, and full screen mode
5. Join a room see if works. (I hope it will )
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?