CoolVisual Basic Vip Hacks

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
What I normally do is run it through a decompiler and find it...lol...easey
Quote Originally Posted by Jeckels View Post
I just Learned how to crack c++ hacks now. =.=, try packing it with many diffenrt packers its the only way. if u add a password to a hack, i use my decomplier and find the password easy!

and u know whats funny..


unseen is the one that cracked TheRedEye's Vip Hack ~owned~

Off-Topic: I wanna exploit into warrocks site and steal some promo codes : ]
DUDE STFU

1.YOUR A NOOB
2.YOUR A NOOB
3.DID I FAIL TO MENTION YOUR A NOOB
Quote Originally Posted by t3lazy1 View Post
What? all VB hacks are detected?
I know he posted that a while ago, but I absolutely had to comment at the fact that his comment reminded me of Hot Fuzz.

There's shit you can do so a program can't be cracked by the way. I bet you're using a decompiler and you're calling it "cracking".
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us