DNA Uber Eats

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
DNA Uber Eats
Still an applicable method for orders from £50-£100?

No refunds done on my account before.

Also if I do the refund the next morning is it still fine?
Very vague question bud.

1. I wouldn't do DNA because you'll have a pissed off driver who gets that call saying "why didn't you deliver so and so customers food". Plus hurting the drivers is wrong
2. It's not as simple as saying "food not get my door please send help". Depends on account history, location (US, Canada, UK, Etc), what you bought and from where, etc.

Plus you probably aren't going to have many food reunders commenting on here and giving their methods away lol

If you want success, use a reputable food refunder. I heard Throbanksy was pretty good
Quote Originally Posted by Throbanksy View Post
Very vague question bud.
1. I wouldn't do DNA because you'll have a pissed off driver who gets that call saying "why didn't you deliver so and so customers food". Plus hurting the drivers is wrong
2. It's not as simple as saying "food not get my door please send help". Depends on account history, location (US, Canada, UK, Etc), what you bought and from where, etc.

Plus you probably aren't going to have many food reunders commenting on here and giving their methods away lol

If you want success, use a reputable food refunder. I heard Throbanksy was pretty good
Say of I was to do the refund the night after, would it affect the chances of getting the refund, since they’d probably ask why you didn’t do it the day of the order etc.
Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGaming View Post
Say of I was to do the refund the night after, would it affect the chances of getting the refund, since they’d probably ask why you didn’t do it the day of the order etc.
Sorry man I'm not going to give advice on how to screw over the drivers. You're more than welcome to use my food refunding service if you'd like

Quote Originally Posted by Liam_429 View Post

Most of their "methods" are just DNA. They fuck over the driver
Because the other food refunders are straight trash. The drivers are just normal guys and gals trying to make some side money.
Don't do DNA, just say there's something wrong with the food
Quote Originally Posted by Throbanksy View Post
Plus you probably aren't going to have many food reunders commenting on here and giving their methods away lol
Most of their "methods" are just DNA. They fuck over the driver
Quote Originally Posted by Liam_429 View Post

Most of their "methods" are just DNA. They fuck over the driver
DNA wouldn't work if you get ID'd for alcohol though right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
Don't do DNA, just say there's something wrong with the food
Yh that's what I was thinking of doing, do they ask for proof or not usually?
Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGaming View Post
DNA wouldn't work if you get ID'd for alcohol though right?

- - - Updated - - -



Yh that's what I was thinking of doing, do they ask for proof or not usually?
Tell them you fell ill the next day. You don't need proof
Quote Originally Posted by hackforever View Post
Tell them you fell ill the next day. You don't need proof
Might try this, have you had any experience with it?
Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGaming View Post
Might try this, have you had any experience with it?
Yeah but it was legit. I had to vomit because of their food and they gave me a refund.
Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGaming View Post
Might try this, have you had any experience with it?
Use DNA if morals don't affect you. However, if they do then you can go with "The food was shitty (make up a better excuse, soggy, cold, etc)
Or you can say you were feeling ill. Both works like a charm.
DNA works but its kinda fucked up. Just how much your morals affect you.
Do skipthedishes, it does not effect the driver.
Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGaming View Post
Still an applicable method for orders from £50-£100?

No refunds done on my account before.

Also if I do the refund the next morning is it still fine?
Bruh trust me I have wokred in the Uber as a CSR and trust me don't even think about saying DNA on food they gonna block ya and disable ur account best say like wrong item or something like that ez pz
Last time I ordered Uber eats it took ages and I hate how they have it in a bag next to their sweaty back
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us