Smile[Help]Autorefresher

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
[Help]Autorefresher
Hi first of all i don´t know where to post this....
So if it is in wrong sectin move it pls....

I´d like you guys to make a website autorefresher...
What i mean is....You start it and it refreshes your url really fast....
Id like to refresh 3 or more times a second...
Its really usefull in a lot of things....
Hope youll help me

Thanks a lot
but it would keep bringing u to the top of the page...
I wana use it in ogame in sending fleet Need to push that really fast I got firefiox addon but its only 1 sec refresh i need faster
u need to refresh really fast?
I mean like when u push F5 so really fast idk maby 3 times a sec
i can do..... urmm gimme 5mins il make 1..
Thanks man ur best
Ive done it il just send it to u im not going to make a thread...
il give u download link ...
Waiting for it
ive sent u a pm on mpgh...
oops i didnt change the speed it refreshes so it refreshes 60times a sec Oops urmm tell me if u want me to do it twice a sec ))
moved to vb
idk where else to put it
Other games maybe?
Refreshment speed depends on the speed of the internet. For example if you open mpgh, you won't be able to refresh (complete loading) it 3 times a second !!! And I don't think of any use coming out of it. Can be used for negativity !!!
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us