Random IP Ban...
I'm just strolling through the comments on 'KateBot' and after viewing like 4 pages of comments I click on one of the more recent pages and it says...
something along the lines of 'Owner of this site (mpgh.net) has banned your IP address)...
Zero reason.. I have not posted on the site for weeks nor downloaded anything, I come back and instantly IP Banned?
(Sorry for the evasion... if I'm banned for a reason (apologies!) I tried to search Google for ways for support without evading but all I got was MPGH links... which... obviously were not helpful and I couldn't find an email or anything. (I did email that automated email for pass resets and notifications etc before evading but I assumed that being automatic it would never be read...)
My account is not banned by my IP is... I'm confused.
Any assistance would be appreciated.. ;/
P.S: (Tried to clear browser data incase it was a client side issue, had not effect and I noticed there was another complaint on this issue 4 hours prior to this post)
something along the lines of 'Owner of this site (mpgh.net) has banned your IP address)...
Zero reason.. I have not posted on the site for weeks nor downloaded anything, I come back and instantly IP Banned?
(Sorry for the evasion... if I'm banned for a reason (apologies!) I tried to search Google for ways for support without evading but all I got was MPGH links... which... obviously were not helpful and I couldn't find an email or anything. (I did email that automated email for pass resets and notifications etc before evading but I assumed that being automatic it would never be read...)
My account is not banned by my IP is... I'm confused.
Any assistance would be appreciated.. ;/
P.S: (Tried to clear browser data incase it was a client side issue, had not effect and I noticed there was another complaint on this issue 4 hours prior to this post)