how do i make custom loding backrounds

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
how do i make custom loding backrounds
how do u guys make the custom combat arms loading screen backrounds
It's in UI_SCR_LOADING.rez
lol, edited my post…
he was talking about the map loading screens. I was thinking about the login screen.
i made a fuck you mod
all the messsages nexon postes say fuck u
I can one up that.
at one point i had a mod that changed all the server names, reasons for voting people out, and gun descriptions to “Fuck You”
why?
.
"i made a fuck you mod
all the messsages nexon postes say fuck u"

I'm gonna do something like that now so i don't feel left out
oh, okay.
its hard though. you have to edit one of the dll files with PEditor, and then change the CRC32 code so that combat arms doesn’t think its been edited.

good luck.
PSH, i can do it in my sleep. :P
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us