Originally Posted by Vizz Not able to 'Edit' my post. I'll get a Mod/Minion to update the injectors. do you know of any that are working for win 7 64bit atm?
Guys i have a Problem. When i tried opening this file (PerX.exe.) It says: Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access this file. I tried doing "Run as Administrator." But it keeps coming out with this Error.
Originally Posted by Beef-Sistah Guys i have a Problem. When i tried opening this file (PerX.exe.) It says: Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access this file. I tried doing "Run as Administrator." But it keeps coming out with this Error. Disable your Firewall/Anti-Virus programs, it's not allowing access to the injector.
none work but valarkey or w.e u spell it and that only works for 1 hack lol so im goona try multi injecting with multi injectors
Originally Posted by Sour Diesel PerX have Win32/Agent :| It's a false positive. The injectors are 100% clean.