WTTRare/Expensive Fortnite Account for CS:GO Knives/Skins

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Rare/Expensive Fortnite Account for CS:GO Knives/Skins
Hello, I'm getting quite bored of Fortnite and would like to trade my Fortnite account for some CS:GO knives/skins. I am the original owner of the account, so it's obviously full access.

The account itself is approximately worth $1,200
Was created at the end of season 3/start of season 4
Max btp from season 4 to 7
Has approximately 110+ skins

I am looking for at least a decent CS:GO knife, preferably an M9 Doppler/Bayonet Doppler/Karambit Doppler/Butterfly Doppler along with a few other skins for AK, AWP & M4A4. Message me your offers please.

I'm not going first and looking to use a Middleman if you're not going first.

Message me on IM if you have any questions by clicking here.

Screenshots below (in imgur)
https://imgur.com/a/guCwwb0ⓘ
@ @d8094a2682f41217 Thread approved & moved to trading section, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
well damn if your account is worth 1,200$ and was made in season 3-4 i wonder how much my account is worth from season 1
I personally think it’s worth $1,200 due to the massive amount of skins as there’s over 110+ skins including a bunch of “rare” Fortnite skins. Not to mention, it also has the Galaxy bundle even though it’s not that big anymore.

I truly don’t know how much the whole account is actually worth itself, but I know it’s at least around $1,000.
Quote Originally Posted by d8094a2682f41217 View Post
I personally think it’s worth $1,200 due to the massive amount of skins as there’s over 110+ skins including a bunch of “rare” Fortnite skins. Not to mention, it also has the Galaxy bundle even though it’s not that big anymore.

I truly don’t know how much the whole account is actually worth itself, but I know it’s at least around $1,000.
Kind of giggled at the price, definitely not worth the "1,200" you say it is, only valuable skin on that account is the galaxy, glwt
Quote Originally Posted by Krefty View Post
Kind of giggled at the price, definitely not worth the "1,200" you say it is, only valuable skin on that account is the galaxy, glwt
I'm not looking for $1,200, I'm just looking for at least like a decent CS:GO knife & some skins. Maybe $600(?) I'm always up for offers though.

I used a Fortnite Calculator not too long ago before making this post and it was approximately $950, not counting the Galaxy Skin. Again, I truly don't know how much the whole account is actually worth itself.

Thanks for the good luck though, very appreciated of that. <3
Well yeah, it's technically worth a lot because of how much money you spent on the account, but everyone has those skins lol especially on this forum. So I don't think it'll sell for that much. I've seen season 2+ accounts get sold for $200 lol just saying bro. Hope you get back at least half of what you spent, good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Kanibas View Post
Well yeah, it's technically worth a lot because of how much money you spent on the account, but everyone has those skins lol especially on this forum. So I don't think it'll sell for that much. I've seen season 2+ accounts get sold for $200 lol just saying bro. Hope you get back at least half of what you spent, good luck.
Oh, thank you for your input. I'm really hoping/dreaming just to get like a Karambit Doppler or M9 Doppler with a few small side skins like an AK Redline or something similar to that. Really looking for a decent doppler knife.

I'm still up for any offers, as long as there's a decent knife, I'm willing to take it.
No longer looking for knife, would like any decent AWP & M4A4 skin(s).
Offer to your heart's content.
You could sell that for like $140
Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
You could sell that for like $140
Trying to find someone that would take the account for around that price atm but in like CS:GO skins, preferably AWP & M4A4 Combo. I'll probably even take keys at this point as well.
Good luck man.
Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
Good luck man.
Many thanks, I appreciate it brother.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?