my introduction

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
my introduction
hello, now that i have reached 15 posts i can finally message my broskis and will most likely not post again .

i am an avid shitposter and love to not contribute to conversations, especially on forums

ok now

connor hagerman out
I’m just trying to get my posts completed
I hope I can complete mine soon as well, I want to be able to msg sellers
I'm also trying to im sellers lol
Damn, that's actually nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats champ.
Welcome to the forums. I'm from UK also new here
I’m new here aswell! Heard there’s 15 post limit until you can pm
Not really new, was lurking in the shadows but now I need that 15 posts
wishing you a good time too! welcome to this great forum and marketplace. It;s to block spammers, the 15 posts
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?