Which gun should I get?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Which gun should I get?
What gun should I get the K2 or that new smg M12
I'd have to say...
Neither.

I hate the M12s, and I hate the K2. Too much recoil on both for me.
I'd recommend going for the AUG or the Type89. Both guns are awesome to me.

But if I had to choose between K2 and M12s, I'd go with the K2.
depends, if u like to rush go for m12 but if u like killing people far way get k2

ssss
i agree with i touvh you
Quote Originally Posted by TheBupp View Post
I'd have to say...
Neither.

I hate the M12s, and I hate the K2. Too much recoil on both for me.
I'd recommend going for the AUG or the Type89. Both guns are awesome to me.

But if I had to choose between K2 and M12s, I'd go with the K2.
i bought m12 and i think its the best gun i haveand i have lots of guns, m12s good because it has very little recoil, decent power and 40 bullets per clip
Quote Originally Posted by TheBupp View Post
I'd have to say...
Neither.

I hate the M12s, and I hate the K2. Too much recoil on both for me.
I'd recommend going for the AUG or the Type89. Both guns are awesome to me.

But if I had to choose between K2 and M12s, I'd go with the K2.
lmfao too much recoil on M12s?
M12s is a noob cannon. Go with it.
Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
lmfao too much recoil on M12s?
Perhaps I should have said accuracy. Me plus nobody I know can do well with it. I prefer to fight long-range anyway, so perhaps I just really friggin' suck with it.
Sorry....
Both of them suck!
M4a1 is the best!
Buy that!
(If you din't already have).
m12s awesome ! the best weapon for close combat

k2 i can say it isnt very fast although you can kill easily because of its great accuracy
m12s is the ultimate noob gun u dont have to have skills to use it, just run and spray and u get like 5 kills
I'd have to say wait. I heard that in the new update, the m12s is getting nurfed up. After the update wait until everyone has played with the m12s and then ask again.
But as of now. I'm going with m12s
tar21
ak 47
m4custom
Try m12. It's so nice with this low recoil to make heads.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?