How do i make my screen bigger? my field of view was big and i hit a button by accident and it got to the normal field of view please help.
Outdated[X31.3.1] 059 client
Is there a way to connect to the nexus instead of the tutorial every time i login?
How to increase field of view, i had bigger than normal field of view and then i accidently clicked something and now i am at normal game field of view please help.
not working for me either
THE LINK IS OFF
PLEASE FIX IT DECA
PLEASE FIX IT DECA
Link off!!!!!!!!!!!
this link dont work
Client stuck on error
How does pixie shots fix? I turn on the option, but nothing changes
Outdated probably but dont understand why i cant get the file itself but i keep watching its downloads fly up, just gives me a gateway error over and over
Almost everytime I connect somewhere my screen goes black or blue. Anyone know how to fix it?
I can't download the client i get a timeout all the time
Yes link broken or Cloudflare which is the hoster of mpgh website is having issues
i can't download it.
So i use this client for a very long time but ive noticed that i cant ever finish any bosses becuase i jsut dc everytime so is there any way i can prevent this?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37