Outdated[X31.3.1] 059 client
Forgive me, but the client doesn't work for me, so does it need to be updated or is there something wrong on my end?
Thanks.
Thanks.
The game was updated today, thus the client needs an update as well. as long as youre not getting any errors and youre stuck at a black screen with "Loading..." youre in the same boat as us; just waiting on the new release
typically within a day.
typically within a day.-- outdated ---
Thank you.
-Outdated-
Please update, there was a patch today. Thanks
Please update, there was a patch today. Thanks

outdated. wait a day or so for X31.4.0
ooo billy
i cant wait
i cant wait
im getting the same thing
omg wtf when update im literaly on floor and dont wanna go on site and risk expo to die no ty
haha chill man, don't worry that much about an expo
just play a bit without hacks and be grateful that someone is doing this work for free 
just play a bit without hacks and be grateful that someone is doing this work for free 
I don't come here a lot, so if directing people to old threads is bad my mistake; I used a variation of this method that i posted a long time ago to update my own client:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1413574
Doesn't take much brain power to figure out - I'd just post my updated client, but by the time it gets approved this guy will have his update ready xD
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1413574
Doesn't take much brain power to figure out - I'd just post my updated client, but by the time it gets approved this guy will have his update ready xD
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37

all good, was meant as a mock up of everyone else here who can't wait and read.
goodluck