nocie client pls show ppp oni chatmn
Outdated[X31.3.1] 059 client
darkness
hey 059, mind adding the debuff darkness to screenshot mode? it's the only one missing at this point and it would greatly help out everyone! ^_^
not working anymore
but good job
it was working till this day
but good jobit was working till this day
Hello, Is it known when a new client will be ready?
it was working till this day 
but great job
keep it up, im waiting for the patch

but great job
keep it up, im waiting for the patch

I cant enter in the game with flash player and the hack, appear a text that say "loading", who can give me a solution?
Need update hacks, i think he workin for hacks
- - - Updated - - -
Play rotmg no hacks, before play with hack if he finish hack
- - - Updated - - -
Play rotmg no hacks, before play with hack if he finish hack
Client needs to be updated because game was updated
Great client, nothing wrong with it
/except yaknow, outdated
/except yaknow, outdatedBe patient guys, an update will come.
yes when it comes out?
mb tomorrow?
fake lol
unity is not out yet lol
unity is not out yet lol
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
