Outdated[X31.3.1] 059 client

Posts 46–60 of 120 · Page 4 of 8
Anyone know how to get the chat notifications for like every 10 gods killed, quests completed, etc. Somehow they stopped happening for me and I want them back
How to use it on steam?
How to use it on steam?
How to use it on steam?
How to use it on steam?
Full screen hack isnt working ;c
Cant see other players chat. How do I fix it.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolbag10 View Post
Cant see other players chat. How do I fix it.
options > graphics > draw text bubbles 'on'
is it outdated?

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind lmao
Is there some sort of /con feature not only for connecting to servers but to change characters?
Quote Originally Posted by WoggleToggle View Post
How come I can not get out of vault??
You must have vault mode on, type /vault then nexus.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NightFight View Post
Full screen hack isnt working ;c
Did you type /fs ?
My game got zoomed in instead of it being a bigger view. Anyone know how to fix?
Quote Originally Posted by sunbelt203 View Post
My game got zoomed in instead of it being a bigger view. Anyone know how to fix?
Use /fs to toggle fullscreen. Use /mscale [number] to change the scaling, try a few numbers between 0 and 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 7867 View Post
What is realm/kong secret???? cant ever log in on any hacked clients anymore sigh
You only need to fill it in when you are logging in with a steam or kongregate account. Just ignore it and log in with email and password.
How can I see beach ball and valentine launcher particles? I can't find any option to turn it on
work ........................
Is there a way to see which pot is a flame in lost halls?
What is realm/kong secret???? cant ever log in on any hacked clients anymore sigh
how come i cant hit any enemies when i shoot them, it just passes through them without doing damage
Posts 46–60 of 120 · Page 4 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?