Outdated[X31.3.1] 059 client

Posts 61–75 of 120 · Page 5 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by 7867 View Post
What is realm/kong secret???? cant ever log in on any hacked clients anymore sigh
Sigh indeed, bruh just either look at this or previous threads on how to connect with steam/kong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PikachuWarrior View Post
how come i cant hit any enemies when i shoot them, it just passes through them without doing damage
Maybe, juuuust maaaybe, you've got the ignore enemies thing on, but whoooo am I to say.
how do i turn it off i dont see the option anywhere
2 Things

1: How do i turn of tutorial mode
2: Whenever i go to bazaar no one is there and im not sure why it only happens on the hacked client
Quote Originally Posted by bennyklaus View Post
2 Things

1: How do i turn of tutorial mode
2: Whenever i go to bazaar no one is there and im not sure why it only happens on the hacked client
Haven't been around here lately but you can check for previous answers about your questions. But if it's my opinion, then tutorial mode still isn't fixed or just try to confirm your location thing for flash, or wipe cache and try then.
And about the bazaar I just got nothin. Try going through proxy and then check.
I haven't played rotmg in like a year but when I try to go into shatts or LH runs and they call the bazaar. Everytime I go into the bazaar it's completely empty. Does the client send me to like an incorrect bazaar or something?
someone know why my client is laging

- - - Updated - - -

someone know why my client is laging
FULL SCREEN HACK ISNT WORKING LIKE 1 WEEK , HALP 059


Backspace is working but full screen still isnt working
Quote Originally Posted by NightFight View Post
FULL SCREEN HACK ISNT WORKING LIKE 1 WEEK , HALP 059


Backspace is working but full screen still isnt working
/fs on
lol
Is there a way to disable the white bag visual where you get the level up particles and white bag text above your name without going into screenshot mode?
Hey was wondering how i do this for steam?
Quote Originally Posted by pepethefragg View Post
Hey was wondering how i do this for steam?
If it's not mentioned in this thread then search for outdated ones. But if it's in my guess, then I'd try to use steam guard as the code but that's prolly not it.
Does anyone know how to enable cloths/dyes in the hacked client? Atleast for me, I can't see my cloths or other peoples cloths even tho I myself have cloths on my characters.
how can i turn off the damage visual because all the numbers on one enemy in a lost halls lags me
Posts 61–75 of 120 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?