Help lagswitching?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help lagswitching?
Anyone know a working lagswitch for CrossFire? Tried using LiquidLagSwitch, JavaLOIC, SoftwareLagSwitchV1.2.
All of them work nicely but use UDP flooding, which takes around 10-15 seconds to clear out after disabling... I get disconnected from server (4) and forced to rejoin a game when used w/ CrossFire.

Heard of NetLimiter but cant really figure it out. It'd be really nice to find one that will spam packets, but not so much as to completely disconnect me - rather, raising my ping to 300-400 would be nice.
Quote Originally Posted by Goocolax View Post
Anyone know a working lagswitch for CrossFire? Tried using LiquidLagSwitch, JavaLOIC, SoftwareLagSwitchV1.2.
All of them work nicely but use UDP flooding, which takes around 10-15 seconds to clear out after disabling... I get disconnected from server (4) and forced to rejoin a game when used w/ CrossFire.

Heard of NetLimiter but cant really figure it out. It'd be really nice to find one that will spam packets, but not so much as to completely disconnect me - rather, raising my ping to 300-400 would be nice.
I think that lag hack is what ur looking for. If that's the case there is a PTC command for it. Check anykia
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
I think that lag hack is what ur looking for. If that's the case there is a PTC command for it. Check anykia
nope, literally looking for something that doesn't require me to modify crossfire at all so I can stay undetected
just want to increase my net load to cause lag

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
has an offset in the playerclient that I call "Entity Hack" that leaves your character lagged but you get client error
nope sorry thx tho
has an offset in the playerclient that I call "Entity Hack" that leaves your character lagged but you get client error
Quote Originally Posted by Goocolax View Post
nope, literally looking for something that doesn't require me to modify crossfire at all so I can stay undetected
just want to increase my net load to cause lag

- - - Updated - - -



nope sorry thx tho
it's just a cvar, ur not actually modifying anything
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
it's just a cvar, ur not actually modifying anything
i mean im literally looking to stay completely away from any sort of activity like this. :/ sorry
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us