Looking for a web dev

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a web dev
Looking for a web dev trying to build a website will be paying once work is done and a fair amount
add me on im by clicking here and we can talk ill tell you what ill be needing
@ @JasonBornz Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
Hi, I've added you, I can help you. Lets talk on im. If it is still actual....
Have added you
I have added you on IM. I am up for doing this at a minimal price.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us