ArrowHiringLooking for Experienced Web Developer

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for Experienced Web Developer
Hello MPGH I am looking for an experienced web designer that has a fair amount of knowledge in html/css. I am looking for a unique design that is sleek and sexy, the project has to do with a lot of media. If you know someone that might be interested please leave a comment thank you for reading this.
Skype: infamousponzi
Quote Originally Posted by Bitset View Post
Hello MPGH I am looking for an experienced web designer that has a fair amount of knowledge in html/css. I am looking for a unique design that is sleek and sexy, the project has to do with a lot of media. If you know someone that might be interested please leave a comment thank you for reading this.
Please post your contact information, as it is a requirement.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Please post your contact information, as it is a requirement.
I know him on Skype
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?