Looking for longterm work relationship
Hello MPGH,
Im looking for any kind of work that is longterm and benefits us both.
A little about myself:
Im 24 years old and live in Sweden, right now I own 2 restaurants and im running a IPTV service. I have been working with e-commerce for a while, some of e-commerces I have opened is cosmetics, perfumes and clothing.
I have been doing webdesigning and building website for people for 5 years now.
I have alot of connections in Sweden also in other countries such as Turkey, Finland, Denmark and especially Germany.
Experiences:
Webdesigning
Forex trading
Customer networkconnection
Restaurants
If you want to work with me please send me a message.
Add me on IM
Im looking for any kind of work that is longterm and benefits us both.
A little about myself:
Im 24 years old and live in Sweden, right now I own 2 restaurants and im running a IPTV service. I have been working with e-commerce for a while, some of e-commerces I have opened is cosmetics, perfumes and clothing.
I have been doing webdesigning and building website for people for 5 years now.
I have alot of connections in Sweden also in other countries such as Turkey, Finland, Denmark and especially Germany.
Experiences:
Webdesigning
Forex trading
Customer networkconnection
Restaurants
If you want to work with me please send me a message.
Add me on IM