059 Client - Dyes/Cloths
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows why my dyes/cloths aren't showing up in game. I use cloths but do not see them on my characters or other peoples characters. All dyes/cloths are the same color as items and as mentioned above, when applied do not show up in-game. When playing the normal client or looking on Realmeye my colors are shown.
Did I untick/tick an option which disables them? If so which one cause I tried most of them.
Any help is appreciated!
I was wondering if anyone knows why my dyes/cloths aren't showing up in game. I use cloths but do not see them on my characters or other peoples characters. All dyes/cloths are the same color as items and as mentioned above, when applied do not show up in-game. When playing the normal client or looking on Realmeye my colors are shown.
Did I untick/tick an option which disables them? If so which one cause I tried most of them.
Any help is appreciated!