Client sided clothing items?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Client sided clothing items?
Hey there! Since this is my first post I'd like to say hello to everyone

Anyways, I remember how I was playing some game a long time ago, and you could use a CE to hook the game and change your clothing to clothes of your choice, of course these clothes are client sided but still in my opinion, fun to have.

So my (obvious ;P) question is, can you do this in BF:H? I have barely any hacking experience whatsoever so I really can't explore it myself, so I thought I'd just ask here.

No need for long complicated answers, just a simple one would do!
Info
Quote Originally Posted by Prankster View Post
Hey there! Since this is my first post I'd like to say hello to everyone

Anyways, I remember how I was playing some game a long time ago, and you could use a CE to hook the game and change your clothing to clothes of your choice, of course these clothes are client sided but still in my opinion, fun to have.

So my (obvious ;P) question is, can you do this in BF:H? I have barely any hacking experience whatsoever so I really can't explore it myself, so I thought I'd just ask here.

No need for long complicated answers, just a simple one would do!
yes.. cloth is client side... but when you launch the game the server ask for a hash-code of this file... and so you can't change...

sorry
me and a friend figured out how to do this (although it has been patched for a while now) but it only worked in your client, not when you entered an actual game, you'de just have default stuff. It was still fun to take screenshots with though.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us