[Preview] Client Side Login GUI
When it is finished my current plan is to release it publicly!
>Features<
>Anti-Keylog - [
]
>Global Loging In - [
]
<Encryption - [
]
Note : May not seem like much but the On-Screen keyboard took awhile.

Cons : if I work hard on the encryption and post the full source code people can just find out how to reverse it and decrypt it :s. So what I might do is Release a public version with out the eycpter and a eycpter add on for trusted members.
>Features<
>Anti-Keylog - [
]>Global Loging In - [
]<Encryption - [
]Note : May not seem like much but the On-Screen keyboard took awhile.

Cons : if I work hard on the encryption and post the full source code people can just find out how to reverse it and decrypt it :s. So what I might do is Release a public version with out the eycpter and a eycpter add on for trusted members.
! 

