Outdated[X31.4.0] 059 client - St Patrick's update
Ur hint sucks.
wow y supply gotta steal this guys client
Rainbows
Eggs
Apples
Love
Mothers
Swag
Timmy
Octopus
Candy
Kool-aid
I wonder where 059 mainly updates his client first :/
Eggs
Apples
Love
Mothers
Swag
Timmy
Octopus
Candy
Kool-aid
I wonder where 059 mainly updates his client first :/
So are we just waiting until updated hack is out??
no waiting for a mod to approve
If you want to access the updated client it is uploaded at https://realmstock.com/pages/clientⓘ
The creator of 059 has ownership in this website so he usually uploads there first
The creator of 059 has ownership in this website so he usually uploads there first

also how do you make it so a spell bomb goes directly on target. and not auto ability!
I think autoheal is only for hp pots. maybe i'm wrong but u should try and see if your hp pots are used.
Realm had an update to 31.4.1 and this client no longer works, cant wait for your newest drop looking forward to it i will be on standby!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37

